Monday 30 May 2011

Oooh, new stuff

Yuck, I hate the rain! It does mean however that we can have crafty days at the table, colouring, drawing and playing while I get little bits and bobs done around the generally boy induced chaos!

I went to Hobbycraft yesterday, I think I need to make some placemats for our dining/conservatory, the fabric there is so expensive (it's probably the same everywhere right?) so I didn't bother. I'll probably use my Laura Ashley remnants that came from my mum's.

While I was there I did pick up a new magazine, Mollie Makes which had a cute little phone holder kit on the front. While it was absolutely tipping it down this morning and the boys were occupied elsewhere I thought I'd whip it up.


Isn't it sweet??

The other thing I've been getting on with this week is my niece Hannah's Charlie Bear. It's knitted with Sirdar Snowflake Chunky and I have one word to say about it...YUCKY! It's awful to knit with. I'm hating every minute of it but in fairness, it does look quite a bit like Charlie Bear, and I am in the running for most helpful and wonderful Aunty Jo by knitting it!

As for those boys....look tricky don't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment