Wednesday 18 May 2011

WIP Wednesday!

I'm in the middle of a couple of projects at the moment. The first is another pair of Packer Pants for baby Sam, I totally love the first pair I did as a test for Michelle, so am doing another pair. You've already seen what yarn I'm making them with, the background of this blog is the bum of the longies!



The other thing I have going on is another shawl. I'm knitting a Charentaise out of some gorgeous Flamboyance Yarns Gallant  I got from UK Classifieds on Ravelry. As soon as it arrived I started knitting!

I chose the shawl because of the name. My mum and dad are just moving to France (they go tomorrow) and they happen to be moving to the Charente region, it just seemed perfect.  I might give it my mum, or I might keep it for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment